Monday, October 01, 2007

Pre-Op Day

Hey Friends,

We're here in Fort Worth at the Ronald McDonald House! I really appreciate you, Anonymous (meow) for offering to cover our stay! Thanks to insurance covering so much of Lin's surgery, we're no longer spazzing out about all the expenses, but THANK YOU! Hugs! We've got it covered.

I have to make this super fast.

Just wanted to let you guys know the surgery won't start until after 1 p.m. Tuesday. We're second in line for surgery. And it's estimated to last 6 hours. We've completed all of the pre-op stuff for Miss Lin. She was a trooper.

My parents are all set up at the nearby RV park. The RMDH is incredible just as everyone said it would be. I can't believe just the amount of food they provide for free. Currently the toilet in our room is malfunctioning and the floor was all wet, but someone should be here within the hour to fix it or we'll change rooms. They've got everything from exercise rooms, to games rooms, to media rooms, to play rooms. There's kitchen after kitchen. I've never seen so many dishwashers in one place! Or refrigerators! This place is awesome. And they only charge $15 a night. Chili's is catering tonight's dinner. If you want a worthy charity to contribute to, this is the place.

I have to cut this short because my battery is about to die. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what's going on.

Thanks as always for your thoughts and prayers! I'll update you as soon as I can.

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home