Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh...my...gah! Ohmygah!

That last post about the Taco Bell guy needs to be shoved up my butt. It's not nearly as annoying now that I know the whole story.

I've had several people say they couldn't believe I didn't know his story! He's been on Ellen because of his singing! Ohmygah!

And people were caught on tape just like I KNEW was happening!!!!

Here are the videos of him at the Bell and him singing his latest single on Ellen--and dancing with her! Too cute! Apparently his talent is getting recognized by famous artists. Way to go Taco Bell Man! I don't think his real name is Taco Bell Man. It could be Donnie Harden or something similar.

On Ellen:



This would be an idea of my experience today:


By the way, I'm totally doing this the next time I go through Taco Bell. Cracks me up!


And news flash, I read a comment by someone on You Tube that he called her a sexy lady, so I'm not so special after all. :(

7 Comments:

  • I find so much comfort in the fact that you are writing again. I just hope it stays fun and the freaks out there don't drag you down.

    Your fan club-
    Lindley, Gracie, Bubba, & Daddy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 28, 07:10:00 AM  

  • Awwwww at Ironman. What a sweet comment!

    And you are totally gonna end up on TV! You are FAMOUS!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Mon Jan 28, 08:35:00 AM  

  • You met a famous person!! Quick, go back and get his autograph before he takes the r&b world by storm!!

    How incredibly weird!

    By Blogger headlesschickie, at Mon Jan 28, 10:40:00 AM  

  • A brush with greatness!!

    By Blogger Mahala, at Mon Jan 28, 10:53:00 AM  

  • why are you up at 12:45 am?

    and why is Ironman posting as annonymous? I liked his other names bettah. ...

    note to self: no visuals of jenny shoving things up her butt allowed.


    meow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 28, 12:33:00 PM  

  • you must have an iron stomach to hold down Taco Bell! I admire your stamina!

    By Blogger Anonymous, at Mon Jan 28, 09:09:00 PM  

  • That would really annoy me, having a guy singing to me when I just want to order my food and get out of there. I'd probably have told him to shut up and serve me. Even after finding out he is a minor celebrity in the fast food world? Still sounds annoying to me. Although that last video cracked me up!!

    By Blogger theotherbear, at Tue Jan 29, 07:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home