Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Told You Guys I Have Nothing Interesting To Say

Yesterday we were traveling behind a woman in a truck who wanted to get into the farthest left turning lane. At least that's what she appeared to be wanting. The little car in her way had nowhere to go unless they wanted to play chicken with oncoming traffic, so they stayed where they were.

The lady--and I use that term loosely--in the truck started screaming like a maniac!!! She kept flipping the other people the bird and honking her horn. And not just once. She wouldn't let it go. She continued to scream and flip. Scream and flip while we all sat at the stop light.

The people in the little car had a smiley face drawn in the dust on the back of their car. The lady in the truck had huge lettering across her back truck window that said, "REDNECK B*TCH." Of course, there was no asterisk where the "i" was. I figure parents all over town appreciate her introducing that word to their children who are new readers. And how thoughtful of her to model the word so accurately that when kids say, "Mama, what is a b*tch," all the parents have to do is point to the woman.

And now a tribute to my computer with the sticking letter "a" key. This is relly nnoying. Wht hppened to my ? Did someone pour nother Dr. Pepper on my keys? Is this result of sneeze?
Gott mke sure I cover my mouth EVERY time.

Tht is ll.

10 Comments:

  • Dennis is afraid of ladies like that lady. She could get out of her truck and cause harm!

    By Blogger dennis, at Sun Mar 30, 10:50:00 AM  

  • There's always one in the town near you!

    Guess she beat you out for the title, huh? :D

    By Blogger carmachu, at Sun Mar 30, 02:48:00 PM  

  • Luckily my mom died in 1988 or I would suspect it was her.

    By Blogger Merle Sneed, at Mon Mar 31, 04:53:00 AM  

  • Even though you have nothing to say, could you say it more often? I miss you.

    By Blogger Merle Sneed, at Mon Mar 31, 04:54:00 AM  

  • You gotta love those classy ladies.

    By Blogger Super B's Mom, at Tue Apr 01, 08:31:00 AM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Apr 02, 03:17:00 AM  

  • People are crazy. Last Sunday we were driving to a family breakfast, this woman had her blinker on FOREVER. My husband waited and she did nothing so he changed lanes BEHIND her. This woman got all mad and made an ass out of her self flipping him off! Niiiice.

    By Blogger *~*Cece*~*, at Wed Apr 02, 05:45:00 PM  

  • D*mn those crazy redneck b*tches!


    I found that very interesting!

    By Blogger Queen of the Mayhem, at Thu Apr 03, 07:07:00 PM  

  • Hey how are u and the baby?

    I posted a bunch of pics of our new one on flickr if you want to check them out.

    www.flickr.com/photos/ieatsnowmanpoop

    By Blogger Stacy, at Sat Apr 05, 09:52:00 AM  

  • The most d*ngerous driver on the ro*d is not the teen*ger with the bl*sting subwoofer but the redneck bitch in the SUV who is *cting like *n *ss.

    *nd to think she's got one of those gymn*stic*l birds with her doing *ll those flips and wh*tnots.

    sorry to he*r about your lost *.

    There is one topic *bout which you could write which does not require you to use your sticky letter: wolf crotch.


    meow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Apr 08, 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home