Friday, June 13, 2008

DAT'S NOT FUH-NEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

This should be a brief post to tell you just a few things.

1. JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT!!!! By this time on Monday, I'll be a mother of four and NO LONGER PREGNANT!!! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to realize I will no longer be 14 months pregnant or whatever I am at the moment.

2. I exceeded the weight limit on a plastic stool, and I almost had a very ugly fall when the leg bent.

3. A complete stranger took one look at me the other day and died laughing. I know he was laughing at me because I was the only person on the aisle, and it was the very end of my Wal-Mart trip. By the time I've walked that many steps for over an hour while pushing a heavy cart, I'm looking pretty bad. He shook his head in dismay while I waddled by completely stunned saying, "Do I look THAT miserable?"

I couldn't believe he was so rude. Instantly the "blooduh" kid popped into my mind. A friend shared this with me about a year ago, and it's only gotten funnier to me with time. If only I could carry that little guy around in my pocket and whip him out to say, "DATS NOT FUHNEE! DAT'S NOT FUH-NEEEEEEE!" because that little kid sums up exactly how I felt. The facial expression. The disdain. All of it. Enjoy.

8 Comments:

  • Dennis feels like that way way too often.
    NOT FUNEEEE!

    By Blogger dennis, at Fri Jun 13, 05:42:00 PM  

  • Congratulations! This is your LAST weekend as a pregnant lady! Enjoy! (until next time)

    pizza sticks!

    By Blogger Fred, at Fri Jun 13, 05:44:00 PM  

  • I look forward to seeing pics of the baby. I can't believe it's just a few more DAYS!

    By Blogger Elma, at Fri Jun 13, 05:48:00 PM  

  • Nice Post! You have a very Nice Blog! I like it! Nice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jun 13, 05:51:00 PM  

  • Sweetie, Cherie, Best wishes for the baby's good health and your own health n'écoutez pas de réponses négatives. C'est un miracle que ce bébé vient et nous devrions accueillir le bébé pas vous disent de la douleur et de la grosseur. faites mal et la grosseur sera juste temporaire. Best wishes and Love always, and a big refreshing glass of champagne to you sometime after the child is born. God Bless you and the baby.

    By Blogger Professor Montblanc, at Fri Jun 13, 06:03:00 PM  

  • Who the hell is that professor, cuz he is hot, and speaks french.

    By Blogger headlesschickie, at Fri Jun 13, 10:55:00 PM  

  • I laughed harder at this than I have in AGES! I even called Mr. Mayhem in to watch it...because Junior Mayhem acts this way all the time. He says something crazy and then is infuriated when we laugh at him!

    However....being 14 months pregnant is NOT funny!

    By Blogger Queen of the Mayhem, at Sat Jun 14, 07:13:00 PM  

  • If It's tuesday there must be a baybeee... (and it's tuesday)

    By Blogger Bobby D., at Tue Jun 17, 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home