Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello!

Here's a newer update...




Faith has been sleeping through the night almost every single night since she was a month old. I'm no longer mommy dearest. I truly believe I have the best baby on the face of the planet!!! I've never met a child so low maintenance. She is either sleeping or quietly sitting and smiling like she is at this exact moment. No one is talking to her. She's just smiling. Like I said before, it's like God knew I needed an easy baby.




I took her in for her 2 month check up...a couple of weeks late, but that was mostly the doc's fault...and she weighs 12 pounds! This is considered "above average" which is a really nice way of saying she's a chunk.




The working out turned around quickly. I did 10 training sessions total, and then my trainer went back to teaching. I haven't been in the gym in almost a week, but now I'm loving cardio. I NEVER thought that would happen! I listen to my crazy music and ride my bike like a mad woman. It's pretty good. I went back to eating whatever I wanted and lost more weight than when I was dieting. Go figure. We'll see how long THAT lasts.




Now I'm trying to convince Ironman to work out with me in the evenings when it gets cooler. That will be a hard sell since he does manual labor all day long as it is, but he didn't get the name Ironman for nothing. He set a state record for dead lifting back when he was training. He would make an excellent trainer for me...mainly because he's free. I keep telling him, "It will be Jennifer and Ironman together again!!!" as if our history of working out together is comparable to a Beatles reunion. Yes, I know some of them are dead. Even having the living Beatles together again in the same room is more impressive than Ironman yelling at me to stop lifting like a woman while slapping the heck out of my leg. I vaguely remember cursing at each other. I don't think the YMCA can handle that. Luckily, he's calmed down a little in his old age....his very, very, very old age. (Ironman, that's for all the flack you've given me about turning 34 in a couple of weeks.)




So anyway...here are some new pics...









8 Comments:

  • Wow, she's SO dang cute!

    By Blogger baseballmom, at Tue Sep 02, 06:43:00 PM  

  • That baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you again! I was just thinking about you tonight while I was cooking dinner.

    By Blogger Miss Notesy, at Tue Sep 02, 07:35:00 PM  

  • Ha! I beat Merle over here again! (He must be getting old is all I can say)

    YOU look FABULOUS Jennifer! GREAT! I'm glad you have a nice easy pretty new baby. (quiet mellow babies ran in my family pretty much, but none as cute as yours.)

    By Blogger Bobby D., at Tue Sep 02, 08:26:00 PM  

  • Great pic of you guys together! You look gorgeous, and Faith is adorable!

    By Blogger Erin, at Tue Sep 02, 09:23:00 PM  

  • Beautiful baby. You're pretty easy on the old eyes too! Don't tell Ironman I said that!

    By the way, I was out of town so Ched beat me. That's the only reason.

    By Blogger Merle Sneed, at Tue Sep 02, 11:04:00 PM  

  • you and the baby are just adorable! glad you're enjoying the workouts now.

    By Blogger Kate, at Wed Sep 03, 07:38:00 AM  

  • Look at those chunky little legs! I just want to squeeze them! You and Faith both look beautiful. I'm very glad for you that you have an easy baby.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thu Sep 04, 05:27:00 AM  

  • Beautiful, Jenn. I'm so proud of you. Just two more to catch up to me!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Sep 13, 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home