Friday, December 12, 2008

Be Back Lata

Thanks so much for all your interesting comments being left on various old, old, OLD posts! The post from so long ago with all the pictures of aborted babies is what brings almost all the new traffic to my site, and a lot of women came across them the same way I did. I hope it changes some minds for those who are researching abortion as an option.

I also really appreciated all the comments on the last post. I love it when you guys rant back! :D

And the Jon & Kate Plus 8 post is still getting some intense comments. All very interesting to me.

So sorry to be off the radar, but I don't see how I'll have time to post any more on the book until after the new year.

Much to do! Much to do!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Don't be such as stranger missy.

    By Blogger Merle Sneed, at Fri Dec 12, 11:01:00 AM  

  • Abortion pictures make me incredibly sad... if more girls saw ultrasound pics, they would change their mind and adopt out instead....


    Someone left a schwitty comment on Matt's blog ... seems they are pissed at us for circumsizing him... geez Louise.... anonymous "shamed us"...

    as if it's any of their business...
    besides, he was totally asleep and on drugs...

    but who do they think they are???

    By Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia, at Fri Dec 12, 02:50:00 PM  

  • You never know what will set off the trolls!


    Hope all is well with you and yours!

    By Blogger Queen of the Mayhem, at Sun Dec 14, 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home